Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://repository.uinjkt.ac.id/dspace/handle/123456789/51583
Full metadata record
DC FieldValueLanguage
dc.contributor.advisorYuke Rahmawatiid
dc.contributor.authorMaya Nurjannahid
dc.date.accessioned2020-07-29T08:31:21Z-
dc.date.available2020-07-29T08:31:21Z-
dc.date.issued2020-06-10-
dc.identifier.urihttp://repository.uinjkt.ac.id/dspace/handle/123456789/51583-
dc.description.abstractThe Influence of Murabahah Financing and Musyarakah Financing toward Non Performing Financing (NPF) at Islamic Rural Bank (BPRS) in Indonesia period 2014-2019”. Thesis of Islamic Economics Study Program, Faculty of Economics and Business, Syarif Hidayatullah State Islamic University Jakarta, 1441H/2020 M. This study aims to analyze the influence of Murabahah Financing and Musyarakah Financing toward Non Performing Financing (NPF) at Islamic Rural Bank (BPRS) in Indonesia period from 2014 until 2018. This research used statistical test with multiple linear regression analysis with Eviews version 9. This research used time series monthly data from January 2014-December 2019. The result of this research showed that Murabahah Financing and Musyarakah Financing operates simultaneously significant effect toward Non Performing Financing (NPF). Partially Murabahah Financing has positive significant toward Non Performing Financing (NPF), Musyarakah Financing has no significant effect toward Non Performing Financing (NPF) at Islamic Rural Bank (BPRS). In coefficient determination test (R2), Murabahah Financing and Musyarakah Financing are able to describe Non Performing Financing (NPF) at Islamic Rural Bank (BPRS) by 31% while the remaining 69% is explained by other variables that are not include in this study.id
dc.language.isoidid
dc.publisherFakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis uin jakartaid
dc.subjectMurabahah Financingid
dc.subjectNon Performing Financingid
dc.subjectNPFid
dc.titlePengaruh Pembiayaan Murabahah Dan Pembiayaan Musyarakah Terhadap Non Performing Financing (Npf) Bank Pembiayaan Rakyat Syariah (Bprs) Di Indonesia Periode 2014-2019id
dc.typebachelorThesisid
Appears in Collections:Skripsi

Files in This Item:
File SizeFormat 
MAYA NURJANNAH-FEB.pdf1.46 MBAdobe PDFView/Open


Items in UINJKT-IR are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.