Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://repository.uinjkt.ac.id/dspace/handle/123456789/51582
Title: Pengaruh Dimensi Kualitas Pelayanan Frontliner Terhadap Kepuasan Nasabah Pada Bank Syariah
Authors: Nanda Fitriani
Advisors: Sofyan Rizal
Keywords: Service Quality;Costumer Satisfaction;Frontliner
Issue Date: 9-Jun-2020
Publisher: Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis uin jakarta
Abstract: The Influence of Frontliner Service Quality Dimensions toward Costumer Satisfaction at Sharia Bank”. Thesis of Islamic Economics Study Program, Faculty of Economics and Business, Syarif Hidayatullah State Islamic University Jakarta, 1441H/2020 M. This study aims to analyze the influence of Frontliner Service Quality Dimensions toward Costumer Satisfaction at Syariah Bank. This research used statistical test with multiple linear regression analysis with SPSS 16. This research used primary data obtained by distributing question to 64 responders. The result of this research showed that Tangible, Reliability, Responsiveness , Assurance, Empathy simultaneously significant effect toward Costumer Satisfaction. Partiallyall independent variable has positive significant effect to Costumer Satisfaction at Sharia Bank. In coefficient determination test (R2), independent variable (Tangible, Reliability, Responsiveness , Assurance, Empathy) are able to describe Non Performing Financing (NPF) at Islamic Rural Bank (BPRS) by 65% while the remaining 35% is explained by other variables that are not include in this study.
URI: http://repository.uinjkt.ac.id/dspace/handle/123456789/51582
Appears in Collections:Skripsi

Files in This Item:
File SizeFormat 
NANDA FITRIANI-FEB.pdf2.87 MBAdobe PDFView/Open


Items in UINJKT-IR are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.