Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://repository.uinjkt.ac.id/dspace/handle/123456789/38400
Title: The effect of religiusity, tranformational leadership and demography on organizational citizenship behavior (OCB)
Authors: Annisa Ayu Budhiarti
Yunita Faela Nisa
Keywords: religiosity;transformational leadership style;demography;organizational citizenship behavior (OCB)
Issue Date: 1-Jul-2017
Publisher: Jakarta : JP3I, 2017
Series/Report no.: vol. VI No. 2 Ed. Juli 2017;
Abstract: This research was conducted to find out the significance of the influence of religiosity, transformational leadership style and demography on organizational citizenship behavior (OCB) on 138 state-owned employees in PT. Surveyor Indonesia and 88 private employees in the Household Pesticide Industry Company. Sampling conducted using non probability sampling. The measuring tool used in this study took from Huber (2012) figures to measure religiosity, Rafferty and Griffin (2014) to measure transformational leadership styles. Test the validity of measuring instruments using Confirmatory Factor Analysis (CFA) techniques and data analysis techniques using multiple regression analysis techniques. The results of this study indicate that there is a significant influence of religiosity, transformational leadership style and demography on organizational citizenship behavior (OCB) by contributing 26.2%. That is, the proportion of variance of organizational citizenship behavior explained together by religiosity, transformational leadership style and demography is 26.2% while the other 73.8% is influenced by other variables beyond this study.
Description: FULL TEXT
URI: http://repository.uinjkt.ac.id/dspace/handle/123456789/38400
ISSN: 2089-6247
Appears in Collections:Artikel

Files in This Item:
File SizeFormat 
ANNISA AYU BUDHIARTI.pdf262.87 kBAdobe PDFView/Open


Items in UINJKT-IR are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.