Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://repository.uinjkt.ac.id/dspace/handle/123456789/36173
Title: Pengaruh Nilai Tukar Rupiah, Inflasi, Jakarta Islamic Index (Jii), Sertifikat Bank Indonesia Syariah (Sbis) Terhadap Nilai Aktiva Bersih Reksadana Syariah (Januari 2012 – Desember 2016)
Authors: Hilyatun Nafisah
Advisors: Burhanuddin Yusuf
Tini Anggraeni
Keywords: KURS;NAV Mutual Fund;SBIS;JII;Inflasi
Issue Date: 10-Apr-2017
Publisher: Jakarta: Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis UIN Syarif Hidayatullah Jakarta
Abstract: Net Asset Value (NAV) is a fair market value of securities and other assets of a mutual fund deducted by an obligation (debt). NAB is one of benchmark in monitoring the result of a mutual fund. This research aims to analyze the effect of Rupiah Exchange Rate (KURS), Inflation, Jakarta Islamic Index (JII) and Bank Indonesia Sharia Certificate (SBIS) to Net Asset Value (NAV) of Sharia Mutual Fund. The data used is secondary data and the method used is panel data regression analysis. The sample in this study consisted of 5 companies registered in the Otoritas Jasa Keuangan (OJK) from 2012-2016 with Judgment Sampling as sampling method. The results of this research is that the variable exchange rate, inflation and JII have significant effects against Islamic mutual fund NAV partially. While the SBIS has no significant effects against NAB Islamic mutual fund partially. And the result of regression analysis simultaneously obtained that KURS, Inflation, JII and SBIS jointly affect NAV Mutual Fund Syariah. The prediction ability of these four variables to NAV Mutual Fund is 47.29% while the rest of 52.71% influenced by other factor not included in research model.
URI: http://repository.uinjkt.ac.id/dspace/handle/123456789/36173
Appears in Collections:Skripsi

Files in This Item:
File SizeFormat 
HILYATUN NAFISAH-FEB.pdf3.75 MBAdobe PDFView/Open


Items in UINJKT-IR are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.