Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://repository.uinjkt.ac.id/dspace/handle/123456789/35470
Title: Pengaruh Kualitas Produk, Religiusitas, Bauran Promosi, Dan Lokasi Terhadap Proses Keputusan Menjadi Nasabah Tabungan Ib Hasanah Bni Syariah Kantor Cabang Bsd
Authors: Indra Utama
Advisors: Erika Annanda Fatima, Cut
Keywords: Quality Products;Decisions;Location;Promotion Mix;Religiosity
Issue Date: 10-Aug-2016
Publisher: Jakarta: Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis UIN Syarif Hidayatullah Jakarta
Abstract: Sample was taken by purposive sampling technique by giving 100 questionnaires to customers. The technique of analysis uses multiple linear regression analysis with the dependent variable Y is the customer's decision process and the independent variables are quality of the product (X1), religiosity (X2), promotion mix (X3), and location (X4). The results of hypothesis testing are: quality product, religiosity, promotion mix, and location influence the decision process. Overall product quality variable, religiosity, the promotion mix, and location amounted to 84.4% have influence on decision process. The rest (15.6%) of customer's decision process is influenced by other factors beyond the variables analyzed.
URI: http://repository.uinjkt.ac.id/dspace/handle/123456789/35470
Appears in Collections:Skripsi

Files in This Item:
File SizeFormat 
INDRA UTAMA-FEB4.56 MBAdobe PDFView/Open


Items in UINJKT-IR are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.