Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://repository.uinjkt.ac.id/dspace/handle/123456789/35450
Title: Pengaruh islamic banking service quality, citra merek dan kepercayaan terhadap loyalitas nasabah di Bank Syariah Mandiri (studi kasus produk tabungan Bank Syariah Mandiri Daerah Jakarta dan Banten)
Authors: Shofwatun Niswah
Advisors: Muniyati Aisyah
Keywords: Islamic banking service quality, bank syariah mandiri, customer, loyalty, trust, brand image
Issue Date: 11-Oct-2016
Publisher: UIN Syarif Hidayatullah Jakarta: Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis, 2016
Abstract: Sample used in this study were 100 respondents from Bank Syariah Mandiri Indonesia customer. The analytical method used is multiple linear regression analysis. The data was obtained from the result of the respondent's answers of the distributed questionnaire. This result indicates that Islamic banking service quality, brand image, and trust in partial significant influenced to customer’s loyalty. The results of this study also showed that simultaneously the Islamic banking service quality, brand image, and trust significant influence to customer’s loyalty. Of the value of (R square) shows that the customer’s loyalty can be explained by the Islamic banking service quality, brand image, and trust are about 49.7%, while the remaining 50.3% is influenced by other variables that are unknown in this study.
URI: http://repository.uinjkt.ac.id/dspace/handle/123456789/35450
Appears in Collections:Skripsi

Files in This Item:
File SizeFormat 
SHOFWATUN NISWAH-FEB.pdf3.56 MBAdobe PDFView/Open


Items in UINJKT-IR are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.