Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://repository.uinjkt.ac.id/dspace/handle/123456789/35448
Title: Analisa pengaruh bopo, kecukupan modal, pembiayaan bermasalah, bagi hasil dan profitabilitas terhadap simpanan mudharabah pada bank umum syariah periode 2011-2015
Authors: Sisca Juliana
Amalia
Advisors: Ade Sofyan Muklazid
Keywords: BOPO;simpanan mudharabah;ROA;sharing;NPF;CAR
Issue Date: 23-Feb-2017
Publisher: Jakarta: Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis UIN Syarif Hidayatullah Jakarta
Abstract: There are nine samples in this study who met the study criteria, namely Bank BCA Syariah, Bank BRI Syariah, Bank BNI Syariah, Bank Muamalat Indonesia, Bank Syariah Mandiri, Bank Mega Syariah, Bank Panin Syariah, Bank Syariah Bukopin and Bank BJB Syariah. The analytical tool used is a panel data regression analysis. The model chosen is Random Effect are tested by F test and t test, with significance level of 5%. Result of test F known that ROA, CAR, NPF, Sharing and ROA simultaneously affect the Deposit Mudharabah Islamic Banks. Based on the test results t is known that, CAR does not affect the Deposit Mudharabah. ROA, NPF, Sharing and ROA significant positive effect on Mudharabah Savings on Islamic Banks. Adjusted R Square in this study indicate that the variable ROA, CAR, NPF, Sharing and ROA in explaining the dependent variable Mudharabah Savings amounted to 66.50% while the remaining 33.50% influenced by other independent variables that are not used in this study.
URI: http://repository.uinjkt.ac.id/dspace/handle/123456789/35448
Appears in Collections:Skripsi

Files in This Item:
File SizeFormat 
SISCA JULIANA-FEB.pdf3.27 MBAdobe PDFView/Open


Items in UINJKT-IR are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.